If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
A Little More Personal
1. Are you a morning person? No I’m not a morning person at all. I actually go to bed in the mornings. I went to bed at 5am this morning.
2. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? I’m introverted which is hard when you want to make friends
3. Are you addicted to anything? If so, what? I think I may be addicted to sugar. I have to have something sweet everyday. I’ve drink Light fruit juice, fresh fruit and sweet oatmeal to help with that now. I am definitely addicted to the internet, it is the primary reason my sleep schedule is always off.
4. How many times have you been in love? I’ve been in love twice. The first was in 2008 to my ex Matt who was totally undeserving of my love. Now I’m in love with someone else.
5. What is your position on politics? I’m a registered Independant. I was a little passionate about Ron Paul last year. He woulda made a fun different President. haha his policies would have totally screwed my life up but I dunno real change is good sometimes definitely making life interesting.
6. Are you religious? I was raised very religious and that is a hard habit to break but currently I am Agnostic so I guess my answer is No.
7. Would you prefer backpacking or a luxury hotel? luxury hotel, I like being comfortable and feelign luxurious
8. Do you have/want pets? I’m scared of animals so no I don’t have a pet. Even though I’m scared of animals, I love the zoo.
9. Are you a sports fan? No, I am not a fan of ANY sports. When I was a kid I loved gymnastics though.
10. How often do you brush your teeth? once a day minimum.
11. Do you have tattoos and/or piercings? Just my ears…but I used to have a tongue and belly button piercing. I took the tongue ring out after chipping a tooth on it, I don’t remember what happened to the belly button ring.
12. What’s your favorite clothing brand? I primarily shop at Lane Bryant so I guess that’s my favorite by default.
13. Should a man open doors for a woman? Yes…I love chivalry, my bf always opens doors for me.
14. Which season is your favorite? Spring
15. Would you rather eat less or workout more? I’d prefer to workout more, I feel that I don’t eat enough which is the opposite problem of most fat people. Sometimes I only eat 800 calories a day, most days it’s around 1300. I’m trying to push it to 1600-1800 but it’s difficult cause I always miss lunch because I’m asleep. So yea I’d just prefer to workout more because in the past my body has responded rapidly to exercise.
16. What’s your idea of romance? singing to me, slow dancing with me, paying for drinks, buying me flowers or not to sound materialistic but I can’t help it if I find ANYTHING a guy buys me to be romantic. My boyfriend bought me some blue cheese stuffed olives and I thought it was romantic.
17. How often do you do things that are outside of your comfort zone? I’ve done alot of things outside my comfort zone but I don’t do that regularly.
18. Christmas or Halloween? Holloween, its fun to dress up
19. Would you rather live in the country or the city? City.
20. Share your life philosophy. My life’s philosophy is happiness is most important.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, Friends!
Tagged: friend making monday