If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: http://www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
In the Kitchen
1. How often do you cook at home? Since I’ve started this journey I’ve switched my lifestyle to cooking at home. I was the queen of saying “oh I don’t cook”, that was my line for years. But I’ve read quite a few other people’s weight loss journeys and a running theme for those who were succesful was cooking their own meals. So I’ve sucked it up and started cooking the majority of my meals at home. Once a week I make a huge batch of food and eat that for the week.
2. Do you eat more fresh produce, frozen or canned produce? Hmm maybe frozen. I have loads of frozen veggies in my freezer and a big bag of frozen fruit for smoothies. I eat fresh vegetables for salads and I snack on fresh fruit.
3. What are a few unusual staples that can always be found in your kitchen? I don’t think I have anything too unusual. This week I have polenta provencale from Trader Joes. Is that unsual?
4. Look in your fridge, then tell us about the healthiest thing in there. romaine lettuce, quinoa salad.
5. Now share the most unhealthy thing in it. I have mayonnaise and butter both of which are unopened, yet.
6. Do you eat leftovers? I guess technically all my food is leftovers since I cook it in advance and eat on it all week.
7. Do you use coupons at the supermarket? No, I’m not good with collecting coupons, if I happen to have one I will use it but its been awhile. I do love coupons, I wish I was more diligent about it cause I’m poor and every savings helps.
8. How often do you try new recipes? Well since I’ve started cooking my own meals everything I’ve cooked for the most part has been a recipe. I find them online and in fitness magazines. I found a recipe for cobb salad in Muscle and Fitness Hers, I found a recipe for lentils at Runs for Cookies blog, I find recipes everywhere.
9. Do you make grocery lists? Yes I make a grocery list based upon my meal plan and the recipes on it and I stick to it.
10. If you could buy one food item that would magically be calorie-free, which item would you choose? Italian creme cake.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, friends!