If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: http://www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1) Do you prefer to talk or text? I prefer to talk, unless I’m watching tv.
2) How often do you make your bed? The only time I regularly fully make the bed is if my boyfriend is visiting!
3) What sounds do you hear right now? air conditioner, CNN
4) List three things that you always carry with you. iPhone, wallet and asthma inhaler.
5) What are your favorite TV shows? Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Real Housewives (entire franchise), Married to Jonas, almost anything on E! and Bravo.
6) Is there a hobby that you’d like to devote more time to? If so, what is it? I don’t have any hobbies but if I did I have all the time in the world to do them since I’m unemployed
7) What is your favorite drink? malibu rum.
8) Share a couple of cool facts about your family. I’m the oldest of 10 siblings, 8 of whom are Muslim. One of my brothers and I are agnostic.
9) List one thing that you will do for yourself today. already did a few things such as exercising with my trainer this morning and I also bought myself some underwear and a new workout shirt today.
10) Share something that you’re thankful for today. I’m thankful that I have the oppurtunity, health and TIME to lose weight through healthy eating and exercising. I’m really happy that I have the time to exercise and focus on just that.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments. And try to say something to someone new this week. There are some pretty cool people connected here. Happy Monday, friends!