If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: http://www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Questions and Answers
1. Did you watch the Oscars? If so, who did you enjoy seeing most? I watched some of the Oscars, I enjoyed seeing Kerri Washington in the audience, her facial expressions were funny
2. Do you drink meal replacement shakes, smoothies, etc? I drink one protein shake with water after my workouts. It’s by a company called Trutein and I use the Cinnabun flavor, it tastes really good. It has 24 grams of protein per serving and only 1 gram of sugar. I chose it because of it’s protein combination: 40% Whey, 40% Micellar Casein & 20% Egg White and also because of the taste. They have a new flavor called Pumpkin pie that I may have to try. I also have the BSN Syntha Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor but I rarely use that. I actually bought the BSN protein powder because my role model Amanda Latona recommends it and I like to put in my oatmeal every morning but I haven’t been doing that lately.
3. Share one thing you have done to help someone in the last week? My friend Angela told me she was feeling depressed and I asked her what I could do to help. I ended up recruiting my boyfriend to help cheer her up, we just took her out for drinks and karaoke. At the end of the night she thanked us and said she felt better.
4. What is the tastiest thing you ate last week? sushi with spicy mayo on it
5. Think of one fun thing that you could do this week without spending any money to do it. Actually I already have that planned. I am a Yelp Elite member and I just got invited to a free Western Adventure for this Saturday. I’m taking my friend Angela with me.
6. Share one place that you’ve been to and would like to visit again. I think there are some fun things I could do in LA, visit tv studios etc..
8. What is your favorite vegetable? Brussels Spouts, I love love them.
9. Share a goal that you have for the month of March. I hope to finally be able to run a full 5k by the end of March. I would also like to lose 10 pounds and I want to increase my exercise to 2 hours per day.
10. Share a quote that inspires you. “What I know for sure is that you have the right to choose what is best for yourself now – not four years ago or even yesterday. And changing your mind does not mean acting irresponsibly; it’s just the opposite.
When you honor what you know your spirit is telling you to do, you are making the most conscientious decision, one for which you are willing to accept all the consequences.
You understand that when you know better, you ought to do better-and doing better sometimes means changing your mind; and you realize that letting go of what others think you should do is the only way to reach your full potential” – OPRAH WINFREY
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, dear ones!!!!!!!!!