Oops I missed Friend Making Monday, oh well it’s never too late
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: http://www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. What did you eat for dinner last night? garlic parmesan wings, french fries with blue cheese dressing and a Mikes Hard Lemonade. I woke up and lost 1.5 pounds.
2. If you could make one food calorie-free for the next year, What would you choose? Cupcakes, of course!
3. How often do you go to the grocery store? I go maybe once every 10 days. I buy most of my food in bulk from Costco so it lasts a long time.
4. Do you make a list before buying groceries? Yes, when I know my menu , i write down the ingredients then shop for them. My menu has been the same for about 2 months. I think it’s about time to change it up.
5. List three things that can always be found in your kitchen. crystal light, chobani greek yogurt, oatmeal, olive oil cooking spray
6. How often do you clean out your fridge? my fridge stays clean, I don’t really keep leftovers, everything is in it’s place. Sometimes I forget to empty the drawers at the bottom though.
7. Do you ever use a slow cooker? If so, will you share a recipe? Never
8. How often do you try new recipes? I don’t try new recipes often, i don’t enjoy cooking. I make the same meals every week.
9. What is the most delicious meal(s) you make? The most delicious meals I make are stuffed peppers and quinoa salad
10. Share at least one thing that is currently in your kitchen even though you don’t like it. I don’t really keep anything I don’t like in my kitchen although I am getting really tired of eating chicken and broccoli. It’s like enough already.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments. Happy Monday, friends!