If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: http://www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Pondering Personal Thoughts
1. How old would you feel if you didn’t know how old you are? this is a hard question for me to answer because people tell me I look about thirty years old and I think I have a youthful spirit much younger than my age (40) , I guess I feel about 30 years old too
2. Are you the kind of friend you’d want to have as a friend? I am the kind of friend I’d want to have as a friend. I am caring and generous and I listen to my friends. I always try to come up with things for us to do and sometimes I wish my friends would do that as well.
3. Look back at the last year. When did you feel most excited about something in your life? I was most excited about starting my weight loss journey. I was ready to make a change and it had been years since I had decided to lose weight. The last time I had dieted and exercised was in 2007 and since then I had given up on weight loss wthout surgery. I had sworn off weight loss without surgery because I was tired of gaining my weight back and diet and exercise for weight loss has a low success rate. So I surprised myself when I decided to give it another chance.
4. Have you ever been with someone and not spoken a word, only to walk away thinking that was the best conversation ever? No
5. If you won 100 million dollars Monday, would you continue doing whatever you usually do on Tuesdays? Yes I would still go to school on Tuesdays as usual, but I would be able to not worry about how I’m going to pay my tuition which would be a relief.
6. What would you do differently if you knew no one would judge you? I would dance professionally or do pole dancing, but I have two left feet. I would love to learn how to dance well.
7. Share something you do differently than most people. I believe that I think differently than most people, my judgement of many things, that people would find objectionable, is more open minded.
8. What’s one thing that you really want to do that you’ve never done? I want to learn how to swim but I am afraid to stick my head under water and getting water in my nose and of course I’m afraid of drowning
9. If you had to move out of state right now, where would you move? Los Angeles, I need to stay in the warm weather. I do love Boston and New York the most but it’s too cold there.
10. What is the one thing that you’d like to change most about the world? I would make senseless violent crime stop. As I get older I am getting more and more paranoid about being the victim of a violent crime. I don’t know where this comes from, probably from watching Murder Mysteries on HLN
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Have a happy Monday, friends!