Friend Makin’ Mondays: Childhood Flashbacks
Today I took a CPR class, it’s required for one of my personal training classes. This semester will be over soon, and I can’t believe how fast this year is going by!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: http://www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Did you have a set bedtime as a child? If so, what was it? I do not remember having a set bed time as a kid. I feel like we went to bed when we were sleepy, more than a set time. It’s possible I just don’t remember.
2. Were you taught to be a member of the “Clean Plate Club?” Did it have affect your eating habits as an adult? Sort of, as a child I was told that all the food we throw in the trash we have to eat on the Day of Judgement.
3. Share one thing that you were not allowed to do as a child. We weren’t allowed to listen to music, so I would record the tv show Kids Incorporated on tape and listen to the songs in the closet.
4. What is the cheapest gas price you can remember? I don’t remember it from childhood at all and I don’t have a good memory for stuff like that. Maybe $2.25
5. What was your favorite thing on the playground? I liked Swings too, still do!
6. Share one thing that your parents always made you do that you didn’t like doing. Pray 5 times a day including at waking us up to pray at the break of dawn, literally.
7. Do you remember your first kiss? If so, share the details! I was 13 or 14 and it was a guy named Jimmy who was in drama class with me. I think we kissed backstage.
8. Did you prefer to play inside or outside? Outside cause it seemed like we didn’t go outside much.
9. What was your favorite TV show growing up? Kids Incorporated was my favorite but, I also liked FAME and Miami Vice and Knight Rider
10. Share one awesome childhood memory. Sitting with my best friends Yasmine and Davine on the back steps of the apartment building playing jacks.
Bonus: Share a picture of yourself as a child. heres me as a kid, probably around 12 years old
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, my friends!