If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: http://www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
TV, Movies and Me
1. If you could be a recurring star on a show that is currently on TV, which show would you choose? I’d choose Real Housewives of Beverly Hills because I’d be well off and friends with Brandi who I think is so fun.
2. Name the movie that you are most embarrassed to admit that you love. I’, not embarassed of any of the movies I love, I like Clueless alot.
3. Name one show that you’ve never seen and would love to watch. There is this tv series called The Bible that I think would be educational and fun to watch
4. Do you ever go to movies alone? I have gone to the dollar theater alone when I was incredibly bored.
5. If you could only watch one TV show for the next year, which show would you choose and why? I can’t make a choice because I love all my shows.
6. If you could star in one reality show, which one would it be and why? I answered this earlier, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
7. If someone rented a billboard for you, what would it say? How can you go from fat to figure? Watch Vicki make it happen.
8. Who is the most famous person with whom you have been in the same room? It’s a toss up between NKOTB, Backstreet Boys and Nsync, I’ve also met Maroon 5. I was at a nightclub where Britney Spears was as well. I met Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas too.
9. If you were chosen to be a contestant on a TV game show, which show would you want to be on? The Biggest Loser, I think they could force me to exercise
10. If there was a movie being made about you, which actor would you choose to play you? Janet Jackson because when I was younger (and thinner) a couple people said I looked like her
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, lovely humans!