1. Have you ever experienced love at first sight?
I am a very visual creature and I have experienced some form of love at first sight. To be honest I think it was more like lust at first sight but I think the feelings are similar initially.
2. What channel is your TV on most?
Depends on which week, this week I’ve been watching a lot of the Headline News channel.
3. Share one quality that you’re proud to have.
Is friendliness a quality. I like making friends and I like being a good friend.
4. Describe your idea of a great evening.
One of my favorite ways to spend a night is going out to dinner with my boyfriend then home to make love.
5. If your friends were asked to describe you in three words, which words would they choose?
Sweet, Smart, Fun
6. What is your favorite holiday?
I like Thanksgiving because I spend it with my family and there is loads of good home made soul food.
7. If you could change one thing that would make your life easier instantly, what would it be?
Having a decent paying job would change my life and make it easier.
8. What is one healthy food that you crave?
9. Do you wear socks when you sleep?
Absolutely not. I don’t really wear socks much except to the gym.
10. Share at least three things for which you are thankful.
I am so thankful for my mom she is so supportive in every way and I have friends who don’t have that quality in their mothers so I especially appreciate it in mine, my boyfriend who is amazing he makes my life bearable, and the ability to pay my rent, in 2011 I was almost homeless and that possibility was destroying my psyche so I’m very grateful that I can pay my rent now.
Now it’s your turn! Answer the questions on your blog, comment below, and link up with Kenlie by leaving a comment on her blog too. I hope you all have a lovely week!