If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: http://www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Getting To Know You
1. Have you ever been skinny dipping? Yes several times
2. If you could choose an exotic vacation destination today, where would you go? South of France, or Cabo.
3. Do you prefer to live in the city or the suburbs? I prefer the city, the more people the better. I like areas with a lot of things to walk to, like a downtown area. I would love to live in Manhattan or the Back Bay of Boston or even Old Town Scottsdale. I loved living in Boston, I would literally walk the whole city, I loved to walk to the parks and Newbury Street and just so much to do.
4. If you could paint, draw or illustrate any masterpiece in the world, what would it be? This is an odd question that I’ve never considered. Maybe I would repaint the Mona Lisa, that’s the first thing that comes to mind.
5. What is your favorite dish to cook when you’re cooking for one? I do not love cooking, but I have my oatmeal down to a science. I put brown sugar, vanilla, raisins, cinnamon and nutmeg in it. I eat it almost every day.
6. Who has recently influenced you in a spectacular way? This is a hard question to answer because I don’t feel that anyone has influenced me in a very long time. I’m a little influenced by Amanda Latona to have a nice body and exercise but that comes and goes.
7. Have you ever considered dating a person who’s younger than you? If so, how young would you go? My ex boyfriend is 9 years younger than me. He was so immature that it has totally turned me off from dating younger. My current boyfriend is 11 years older than me and he is such a gentleman and very mature.
8. What do you typically wear when you’re at home with no plans to go out? I tend to wear a nightshirt, but right now i’m wearing a African print caftan.
9. Do you prefer a shower or a bath? I prefer showers, get in and get out. I’m extremely picky about tubs to bathe in. I don’t like used tubs and I don’t like when a tub is in the same room as the toilet, I prefer a sparkling white bleached out new tub. The last time I took a bath was 2 years ago at The Alvadora Spa, I got a spa treatment that included a bubble bath. It as spectacular, I got a Vichy shower massage before hand.
10. When you meet strangers are you outgoing or more introverted? I’m getting a lot better about being more outgoing when I meet strangers. I am a little shy and I don’t know how to have casual conversation sometimes, but I’ve gotten better.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Say hi to someone new this week, and have a happy Monday!