Have You Ever?
1. Jumped out of an airplane? No and I never plan to.
2. Lived alone? Yes, I live alone now.
3. Met a celebrity? Yes, many, mostly pop music stars.
4. Said something to someone that you immediately regret saying? Sadly, yes
5. Had a manicure/pedicure? Of course.
6. Gotten a hickey? Yep.
7. Owned a pet that was not a dog or a cat? Nope.
8. Been outside of your home country? Does Puerto Rico count? I’ve been to Canada too.
9. Kissed your best friend? Well my best friend is my boyfriend so yes.
10. Eaten food that fell on the floor? Yes.
11. Met someone online? Yes, I met my ex boyfriend off myspace.
12. Been on TV? Yes, you could see me on the HLN show Jane Velez Mitchell during the Jodi Arias trial, I was in the jury box.
13. Had braces? No
14. Gone skinny dipping? Yes I love skinny dipping.
15. Been to the opera? No, but I want to go.
16. Been caught making out by a policeman? No.
17. Sung in public? only karaoke.
18. Handed out candy on Halloween? I think I’m more of a taker than a giver.
19. Been snowed in? Yep. When I lived in Boston, got snowed in.
20. Fallen in front of other people? Yes, the last time I fell off the treadmill at the gym.
21. Cheated on a test? I don’t remember.
22. Regretted saying “I love you” to someone? Yea I actually regret loving my ex boyfriend.
23. Finished a meal in a restaurant and realized that you didn’t have your wallet? I once are and realized I didn’t have any money, but I knew my boyfriend was coming so he could pay.
24. Shot a gun? No, although I use to carry a gun to high school.
25. Heard a song that was written for (or about) you? No.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back here and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, friends!