If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Let’s Talk About TV
1. Share your current “Must-See” TV shows. Kardashians, Real Housewives, Love It or List It, Million Dollar Listing.
2. Do you prefer reality shows or sitcoms? I prefer reality shows that show the lives of people. I jumped on the reality bandwagon from the jump back when MTV’s The Real World first aired in the 90’s and I have entranced with reality tv ever since.
3. Who is your favorite talk show host? Oprah Winfrey.
4. Which network(s) do you turn to for news? HLN.
5. Do you have Tivo or DVR? If so, which programs do you have set to record? No.
6. Have you ever started watching a show simply because you heard so much about it on social media? If so, which one did you watch? Yes, there is a website called sandrarose.com , and they posted about the braxtons, and rnb divas and a few other black reality shows that I started watching because of them.
7. List any TV series that you own on DVD. I don’t own any
8. Do you have a subscription to Netflix, Hulu, etc? If so, what kind of device do you use to stream it? I had a subscription to Netflix but I wasn’t using it much and I couldn’t really afford it anymore especially if I wasn’t using it, I can barely afford the basic cable I have.
9. If you could star in a TV show that already exists, which one would you choose? Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, I love all the fabulousness.
10. If you could bring back one TV show that is no longer on the air, which one would you choose? I’d bring back the original cast of the Real Housewives of New York
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments, and don’t forget to take a little time to welcome some of our new FMM friends! Happy Monday everyone!