If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Where were you born? Did you grow up there? I was born in Detroit, but we moved away when I was 9 years old to New Orleans. I moved back to Detroit when I was 13 and I went to high school there.
2. Tell us about your favorite spot in your city. I love holding hands with my boyfriend while walking through the Phoenix Zoo
3. Do you volunteer for any organizations? If so, will you tell us about it? I volunteer for the Disabled American Veterans, I help out with their Bingo night. I also volunteer at the Phoenix Art Museum. I would like to do more volunteering.
4. Tell us about your favorite local restaurant. I like LoLo’s Chicken and Wafles, so delicious. Their waffle recipe is so good it has like a hint of cinnamon in it. The chicken is really good too. They have other soul food too. Like Kool-Aid. hahaha and they wear shirts with ridiculous sayings like “Ghetto Hot Mess”. Good service though at both locations.
5. Has your city ever experienced tragedy? If so, how did it recover? I live in Phoenix, AZ, the weather every summer is a tragedy, but I don’t know of any other tragedies.
6. Share at least one unique thing about your neighborhood. I live in the epitome of the suburb. I live next door to a Target, how unique can it be? I do like my little apartment complex, it reminds me of a resort in some ways, just the trees and birds. Not really, but I do like how the trees line the property.
7. If you could do one small thing to change your community, what would you do? plant trees, I dunno.
8. The Powerball is currently up to 400 million dollars. Would you move to a different place if you won? Yes I would move to California even though I would love to live in Manhattan, it’s too cold there so Los Angeles is the next best thing.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday!