If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Getting To Know Each Other
1. What is your favorite flower? I really don’t have a favorite flower, they’re all beautiful.
2. What is a date on the calendar that you’re looking forward to? Thanksgiving, my sisters and mom are coming to visit.
3. List at least five characteristics of your ideal mate. He
1. has nice teeth (if you’re toothless or missing teeth, sorry just not going to work for me)
2. is Financially stable (I don’t need to meet anyone living in poverty or who is struggling to make their ends meet. If you can’t afford to take me out for drinks, you can’t afford to be with me.)
3. Is educated. At least some college education is preferred. I like conversing with educated people especially when I can learn new subjects from them. I especially admire Engineers or people who have taken a lot of Math.
4. Has a good sense of humor, always see’s the humor in any situation.
5. is dependable. I can depend on him to do what he says he will and honor all commitments to me.
4. What is your favorite travel destination? I want to go to Hawaii and anywhere in the Caribbean
5. What is your idea of the perfect date? One where we get lost in conversation while drinking martini’s a nice lounge
6. What is your relationship with your family like? My relationship with my family is good but I wish they didn’t live so far away. I just have my aunts here in Phoenix, I wish my sisters were here. I don’t want to live where they are (New Orleans or College Station). I wouldn’t mind living in Brooklyn where my sister Salimah lives but it’s too expensive and too cold.
7. What time did you wake up this morning? like 4pm. I stay up late, like it’s 2:20 am right now.
8. What characteristic do you like most about yourself? Which do you dislike most? I’m friendly and have good intentions. I don’t like the way I react when I am feeling hurt by a friend. I think I go too far in being vengeful.
9. What is your favorite sport to watch? UFC
10. Share a few interesting things that you did over the weekend. Saturday I went to karaoke with my boyfriend Friday, I sang “we found love” by Rihanna , he sang “true” by Spandau ballet. Sunday I went to my friends house for a second then I went to my hair stylist house so she could take my tree braids out of my hair. They had been in for 4 months and my hair looked a hot mess. Right now I just have my natural hair pulled into a ponytail. I’ve decided to try switching to wigs for a little while so tonight I’ve been viewing wigs on websites and I’ve been watching youtube videos of people reviewing wigs. I decided to switch to wigs because I think it might last longer than my weaves/braids meaning I don’t have to worry about my hair growing out and looking nappy and I can get one for a quarter of the price I spend on weaves. My apprehension with wigs is I don’t know how to take care of them and prevent them from matting up and I worry about how to make them look natural.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments. Take a minute to say hello to someone new this week too! Happy Monday!