Although they have their critics, I highly suggest these films for people who are meat/poultry/dairy/egg eaters.
Among other things, these documentaries explain;
- that dairy has strong links to asthma and mucus production, both of which I have currently. I’m reducing all my dairy consumption, no yogurt, no ice cream, less butter, way less cheese because I would like to clear up my sinus issues which I have had since I was about 15 years old. The doctors said my sinus issues (chronic sinusitis) are caused by a deviated septum which can be corrected with surgery, but that’s confusing cause how does a deviated septum CREATE mucus? I understand that the mucus doesn’t drain properly with a deviated septum but it can’t CREATE the mucus in the first place. I believe that is caused by dairy. Keep in mind I haven’t drank milk in over a year, but I have been eating yogurt, and turkey egg & cheese croissants, and milk shakes, and boba tea and ranch dressing on my salad. All containing dairy.
- why eating animal protein causes cancer and heart disease and why drinking milk CAUSES calcium deficiency contrary to what we’ve been taught.
- The leading source of sodium in the American diet is CHICKEN, even ‘all natural’ chicken is injected with sodium. Similar to cigarettes, CHICKEN is full of carcinogens.
- Even fish have estrogenic and cancer promoting properties. Depending on the fish it’s high in cholesterol like salmon or a mercury sponge. Farmed fish are no healthier either.
- The dairy industry (butter/milk and milk products) have made a concerted effort to confuse the consumer into thinking saturated fat is ok. They funded studies with an outcome favorable to their agenda.
- Companies like Kraft, Dannon, Oscar Mayer, Tyson, KFC and more—which sell processed foods high in fat, sodium or sugar like mac and cheese, hot dogs and flavored yogurt—are sponsors of the American Diabetes Association, American Cancer Society, Susan B. Komen, and may have a financial stake in diet recommendations by health groups.
- A whole foods / plant based diet reverses heart and cancer conditions and decreases risks for a host of other illnesses such as inflammation, high blood pressure and diabetes.