I’ve decided to tighten up my habits in the New Year
Starting January 1,
- I will strictly stick to my daily caloric goals, which is 1600 cal without exercise and 2000 calories with exercise.
- I will walk at least 10,000 steps per day
- I will eat at least 1 green vegetable every day.
- I will make healthier choices.
- I will go on a No-buy of beauty products, makeup, and clothing/shoes, candles, bath and bodyworks products. I will spend $0 on any of those categories all year.
- I will not drink ANY alcohol in 2020. I only drink like twice a week but I think the alcohol sabotages my weight loss efforts.
- I will not eat ANY ice-cream, candy, cake, cupcakes, cookies or pies AT ALL. Not even if I am offered it for free by someone. On my birthday, May 5, I can have 1 slice of birthday cake but that’s it for the whole year.
- I will post a Youtube video documenting my weight loss efforts at least once per month.
So these are my goals for the whole year. It’s going to be challenging but I know I can do it. I want to change some of my habits and create positive new habits.