I just got my measuring tape in from Amazon. Let’s check my measurements once a month.
How to Take Body Measurements
- Bust: Measure around the chest right at the nipple line, but don’t pull the tape too tight.
- Chest: Measure just under your bust.
- Waist: Measure a half-inch above your belly button or at the smallest part of your waist.
- Hips: Place the tape measure around the biggest part of your hips.
- Thighs: Measure around the biggest part of each thigh.
- Calves: Measure around the largest part of each calf.
- Upper arm: Measure around the largest part of each arm above the elbow.
- Forearm: Measure around the largest part of the arm below the elbow.
- Bust: 45 inches
- Chest: 38 inches
- Waist: 42 inches
- Hips: 46 inches
- Thighs: 27 inches
- Calves: 16 inches
- Upper arm: 13 inches
- Forearm: 9 inches
It was difficult getting my arm measurements so they might not be accurate.